Objection to Sola Fide criticism?

I came across this video during a curiosity search, and I wanna try to understand why they believe that James 2 doesn’t refute Sola Fide.

youtube.com/watch?v=7HRFX9kkhno

I did see in the comments that Saint Paul also wrote in his first letter to the Corinthians that faith enough to move mountains and to have charity to the highest regard is nothing if we do not have love, as well in his letter to the Galatians that For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything, but faith working through love. Saint Paul also told us in his letter to the Romans that God will repay all of us for every deed we have done, and in his letter to the Ephesians, after he clarifies that we cannot merit God’s Grace, that we have been created to do good works in His Name. Along with the Lord telling us that every time we perform an act of mercy to a needy brother or sister, it’s as if we did it to Him, directly, and in His parable in Luke 19 about using money that has been given to us, that if we do not do anything with what God has given us (skills and talents and charity) we will be condemned. There is also Him saying that if we wish to inherit eternal life, we must keep the commandments.

But this brings back their point in saying that initial justification is through faith alone and that faith is completed by works, but that makes me think: that doesn’t sound like what you guys preach from the pulpit that all we have to do is accept Jesus as our personal Lord and Savior and we will be saved in that moment now and forever.

What’s your opinion on this?

Keep in mind, this was made by a kid who told me I work for satan because I defended devotion to Mary.

I think you will find the answer you are looking for in this Journal:

chnetwork.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/salvation.pdf

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.