OCD Help, horrible screaming in my head, online comments, and fictional characters

I suffer from high-functioning Aspbergers Syndrome and OCD and it’s been taking a tollon me

I used to watch a show called rwby which I dropped after Volume 3 because it tormented and killed off one of their characters and it infuriated me so much and for a while it subsided until recently

I blocked it on websites with filters and everything

And yet I just can’t but hear Pyrrha screaming out in pitch black limbo for resurrection and a happily ever after with her live interest Jaune, like I have to save them all, the character teams JNPR, RWBY, and SSSN

And I know it’s just all in my head but that doesn’t make it any less difficult, it’s screaming noise in my head and it’s followed by mental images of posts I have seen online supporting Pyrrha dying which the voice screams even louder

It’s absolute hell and it’s not something I can’t simply get rid of by “thinking something else” or “just stop watching it” its seared into my brain and there are times I just can’t shake it

And it’s message “Keep moving forward” doesn’t work for me, not like everyone else. It can actually be mentally and emotionally exhausting for me

And Most tragic romance is like kryptonite to me and it also gets stuck in my head

And I hate it. It’s TORMENTING me… I talk to my therapist and my family and friends but her voice is crying and wailing in misery, calling my name

“Save me, save us, gives back our lives!”

I know their not real but it still is horrible

I’m writing my own story as a response to rwby but it won’t silence it, my mind has even tried to tempt me to threaten the writers, one post commenter how it was supposed to hurt but it would be worth it which is also stuck in my head which my mind keeps saying “Then hurt them back”

Of course I would never do any of these things but like I said it’s a cacophony in my head

I don’t know what else to do

would it help to write down your experiences and then tear them up as a physical relaease?

Please seek some medical/ mental health help for this. We are not permitted to give medical advice on this forum.

I have, I have been seeing my therapist, psychologist I but need help on the spiritual level as well

Ask our Lady to pray for you and those around you, do you have a Rosary?

Stop reading unwanted negativity content on the internet and also unwanted books which triggers such behaviour but rather seek the lord in prayer in the blessed Sacrament and read thy holy Bible

James 4:4 Unfaithful creatures! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.

Psalms 1:2 but his delight is in the law of the Lord,and on his law he meditates day and night.
3 He is like a tree planted by streams of water,that yields its fruit in its season,and its leaf does not wither.In all that he does, he prospers.

John 6:63 It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life

Wisdom 16:12 For neither herb nor poultice cured them, but it was thy word, O Lord, which heals all men.
Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved; for thou art my praise.

Isaiah 44:22 I have swept away your transgressions like a cloud, and your sins like mist; return to me, for I have redeemed you.

I do not and often happens when I’m on my workshift, which time isn’t so generous and I can’t pray out loud without drawing attention, it’s like I’m trapped

I do that buts all by memory, what I had read in the past which I ditched long ago comes up by memory

memories do fade, I have experience of this. if media like tv or internet troubles you… switch it off… i did.

Have you talked to a priest yet?

This is not the place. We are all, combined, a bunch of stupids who will only cause you more harm.

For the spiritual side, you need to speak to your priest.

Sorry I just know there used to be a thread on this forum for those who had ocd like mine

you seem calmed down now?

It used to be much worse before I got help but there are times it’s unbearable that I can’t work and I have to force myself to work hard but more harder that it normally should

No, and if any, we try to shut them down as fast as humanly possible.

We cannot help you. There are too many voices, too many opinions. This is the worst possible place for those with mental issues.

Stick to face-to-face with the professionals.

It’s just hard because when I need my therapist the most it’s on the wrong days

WE
ARE
NOT
YOUR
THERAPISTS.

WE
CANNOT
HELP
YOU.

it is very dangerous for us and for you to make the attempt.

@Retro_Ace

If you keep reading the word of god you will feel better ,have you been to the sacrament of confession

John 4:23 But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for such the Father seeks to worship him.

you Can always pray mentally as st theresa of child prayed or like st teresa of avila
The Practice of Mental Prayer

http://catholicism.org/talk-mentalprayer.htmlThe more I consider such sentiments, the more I realize why we are so far from success in our goals of restoring the Church to sound doctrine and converting our nation. It is a fundamentally anti-Christian notion which turns the life of the Catholic upside-down by placing the essence of holiness in external activity. This is the very opposite of the truth. I have addressed this question elsewhere, notably in my talk on Venerable Emmanuel d’Alzon at last year’s Saint Benedict Center Conference in Fitchburg, MA. Without dwelling on the subject, I will limit myself to the argument from authority and say that this exultation of active virtues over the interior life is none other than the heresy of Americanism condemned by Pope Leo XIII.

The active apostle needs the interior life if he is to be effective, and Mental Prayer is necessary for cultivating a fruitful interior life.

I get it I’m not saying you are, I’m just explaining my case

In my town they are only open on Saturday’s but I plan to go to confession this weekend

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.