Ocean's 13

Did any of you see Ocean’s 13? Have you seen the past two movies in this trilogy? If so, what did you think of this film in comparison to the past two?

I’ve seen Ocean’s 11 many times and it always was entertaining to me. Then I recently rented Ocean’s 12 so that I’d be able to see the new film in theatres. Ocean’s 12 was terribly disappointing and overall not very good. So based on my feeling towards the second film and the story line of the third, my expectations were pretty low, but I was pleasently surprised by Ocean’s 13. It’s not as good as the first; however, it’s entertaining with some good comic relief and a much better plot then the second.

I really liked Ocean’s 12–I thought it was pretty decent and funny. I haven’t seen Ocean’s 13 but I’m really looking forward to it. With all those big name actors how can it be bad?

Having seen all the Ocean’s movies (and owning the first two on dvd) I loved this last one. They are so much fun. I also love the original Ocean’s 11 but I do not own it. That film had the BEST ending of all the Ocean’s movies but it wasn’t as fun. I like trying to figure out if the “glitches” in their plans are truly glitches or are part of the plan. I’m still trying to figure out if Linus called his mom (or if Danny or Rusty called her in the process) in 12 or if she was part of the plan all along.

Yeh, I always wondered that too. I also wondered if they meant to get arrested in the first place.

It’s nice to know that I’m not the only one. I have watched that movie over and over and am still trying to figure it all out.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.