Offering of Thanksgiving

Dear Lord – I am offering my profound and heartfelt thanks for your love and guidance and for the many blessings you have given me. I pray that others on today’s forum find the same level of peace and thankfulness I am feeling today.

Lord, I too am so grateful to you for all of your blessings. May I live in a constant state of thanskgiving and praise, always rejoicing and always returning your love and blessings to you with my own love and blessings. I love you and thank you, Lord, please keep me grateful always. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Lord, thank You for blessing Pamm. :slight_smile: You bless me every time I hear You have blest Your children in any form. Continue to pour out Your blessings on CAF members, our religious in this year of the priests, and all Your children of this world. :signofcross: Amen.

+JMJ+

Lord, Thank you so much. You never gave up on me.

Thank you St Jude for you intercession.

Lord thank you for all you have done for me today!!! I always tend to think I deserve everything You give me, and for this I am truly sorry. Hear my prayer of thanks and those of everybody here on CAF and everywhere else, and help us to see Your hand in our lives more. Amen!

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Amen

:amen:

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings in our lives, and today we especially thank you for all the blessings we have received, knowingly or unknowingly, through our interactions with your people and by the grace of your loving Holy Spirit. We lift up in praise and thanksgiving the intentions of Pamm and thank her for setting a very good example for all of us. Lord, we often rush to you for help when we are in need or when things aren’t going our way, and rightfully so, but we more often forget to rush to you in praise and thanksgiving for all the things that do go well in our lives. Please help all of us to remember you, and your great gifts to us, each and every day, and for us to return your love in prayer and in deed as your beloved son Jesus always did when here on earth.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, empowered by your Holy Spirit, who live and reign with you, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.