Office of Readings 2nd Reading for Edith Stein?

This is a feast in Europe and therefore here in England, too. Surely her reading is available somewhere?

Universalis doesn’t have it, and I’ve only found one site purporting to have it, yet it has no responsory!

Everything you want appears to be available at divineoffice.org under the Office of Readings link.

Unfortunately not, I’m afraid.

That second reading from Saint Augustine is from the Common of Martyrs, whilst I believe that in the latest edition of the breviary published by pauline media in africa, there is a proper second reading from the writings of the saint.

Thanks for the help anyway, I had to use that generic second reading in the end:thumbsup:

iBreviery has it

I believe this is the reading you were looking for: carmelourladysdovecote.wordpress.com/2012/08/09/august-9th-st-teresa-benedicta-of-the-cross-2nd-reading-from-her-proper-office/. :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.