Official Church Documents on the relation of Church and State

Greetings,

I have been looking for official documents of The Church that deal with the relationship between The Church and the state. So far I have Immortale Dei and Libertas by Pope Leo XIII.

I am sure there are more official Church documents on this, both condemning error and stating the true relationship between The Church and the state. If anyone could please either name or link to them I’ll relly apreciate it.

Valz

[quote=Valz]Greetings,

I have been looking for official documents of The Church that deal with the relationship between The Church and the state. So far I have Immortale Dei and Libertas by Pope Leo XIII.

I am sure there are more official Church documents on this, both condemning error and stating the true relationship between The Church and the state. If anyone could please either name or link to them I’ll relly apreciate it.

Valz
[/quote]

Yes I believe that there are about six. I placed them in a binder so that I could study them a few years ago. I will look for the binder tomorrow if no one else beats me to it.

bump

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.