Oh My

Shockingly, this “pastor” seems out of it: kingdomofjesuschrist.org/index.php Pastor Quilboy said that he is the Son, and that in a “revelation” said that the Father turned over His power to His “Son”, Pastor Quilboy. And to add to it, here is what one of his followers asserted: forums.abs-cbn.com/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=58&MessageID=96790

Very sad. Pray for the man that he may realize just that: that he is only a man. Thanks and God Bless.

For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.

[quote=Milliardo]Shockingly, this “pastor” seems out of it: kingdomofjesuschrist.org/index.php Pastor Quilboy said that he is the Son, and that in a “revelation” said that the Father turned over His power to His “Son”, Pastor Quilboy. And to add to it, here is what one of his followers asserted:
[/quote]

See! Proof positive that each individual only needs the scripture and his own individual interpretation to attain salvation and then messiahhood.

:frowning: Wow - that is probably one of the weirdest things I’ve seen so far! The website is pretty slick - one of the best I’ve seen. Sad that he is working his demonic mission in Phillipines, which is such a strong Catholic country. Part of the plan I guess…

That one guy on the forum sounds like a child. Is this a real website? It all sounds too convoluted.

This guy is nuts!!! OK, so what are we to think of this man proclaiming to be the Son of God??? Personally, I’m completely speechless that he could do this.

The less attention he gets, the better.

[quote=Little Mary]The less attention he gets, the better.
[/quote]

good point…

[quote=Ignatius]See! Proof positive that each individual only needs the scripture and his own individual interpretation to attain salvation and then messiahhood.
[/quote]

So true. He interprets that he’s the Son of God, and now walks around thinking he is indeed the “anointed” one. Sad.

Well, At Least He Can Brag On Being The Richest Man In Hell, I Do Feel Terror If I Were Him At The Momment Of His Death “may God Have Mercy On His Soul”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.