Oh No! Surgery complications

Please pray for me as I have begun to experience some moderate (on the verge of becoming serious) complications with my surgery. :frowning: I am under a doctors care, but it’s still painful and scary. The hardest part is I can’t be with my aunt who they believe has very little time to live. :frowning: Thanks so much. God bless you. :slight_smile:

I meant for this to be in prayer intentions. Sorry. :o Whoever can change this please do, I have not a clue. :o

Ohhh LovingHim… Prayers coming your way!!!

I was hoping that your surgery went well and we’d hear from you!

Sorry to hear you’re having problems…prayers on the way! :hug1:

I ask the Lord to ensure the best care to help you through the complication to a full return to health. I ask the Lord to be with you to comfort and strengthen you. And I ask Him to give your aunt deep awareness of your love for her and of His presence, and for Him to draw her ever closer to Him.

Wow, I thought I had already posted a prayer here for you earlier … Well, I’ve been praying for you in any case, now it’s official.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Remembering you in prayer. I hope that you are recovering from the complications. May God completely heal you. :slight_smile:

Will continue to pray for your recovery…

***+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers. for your healing.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Prayers for your recovery.

I Will Keep You In My Prayers That The Most Sacred Heart Of Jesus Will Heal You.
Grandma Glor

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.