Old Mass Settings

I think I've abused the word old, but there was a collection of Mass settings written in the 70's on YouTube from ONE user. They're all horrible and ridiculous sounding, and liturgically abusive...but I need it because I'm doing a bit of comparison....anyone know what channel this is?

They're all LP's converted to digital audio.

EDIT: I FOUND THEM. Here's the channel for your viewing entertainment.
youtube.com/user/HenryGarciaTx

[quote="LoyalViews, post:1, topic:294425"]
I think I've abused the word old, but there was a collection of Mass settings written after Vatican II on YouTube from ONE user. They're all horrible and ridiculous sounding, but I need it because I'm doing a bit of comparison....anyone know what channel this is?

[/quote]

Is it MassSettings?

Are you talking about the Folk Masses?

These ones?
youtube.com/watch?v=323PL6pi1bI

My personal favourite that seems to be still in use (It's a good song when not used in Mass:
youtube.com/watch?v=ixn91uf8hm8

[quote="LoyalViews, post:1, topic:294425"]
I think I've abused the word old, but there was a collection of Mass settings written in the 70's on YouTube from ONE user. They're all horrible and ridiculous sounding, and liturgically abusive...but I need it because I'm doing a bit of comparison....anyone know what channel this is?

EDIT: I FOUND THEM. Here's the channel for your viewing entertainment.
youtube.com/user/HenryGarciaTx

[/quote]

Not sure if all of them can be characterized as abusive. "Demonstration Mass", title notwithstanding, seems a very simple congregational setting - and probably because of the time it was written uses a translation very similar to our revised translation of the Mass.

Anyhow, they are interesting....I remember a large number of the songs from my old parish which are probably still being sung there-- "Take our bread", "All That I Am". "The Living God", "Of My Hands" were staples of the evening weekday Masses and many of the weekend ones as well.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.