Old Testament on CD. And two books

Greetings Caf Family and friends. I was wondering of you could tell me a good place that won’t take an arm and leg to pay for it. What I am looking for is the Old Testament on CD’s. Cann yall maybe suggest a place that would sell them that wouldn’t be expensive so I could learn about the people of that time frame. Someone on here donated The New Testament on CDs. I am sick and bedridden from an illness. This would help me out alot.

Also of any of you have these two books handy and you would like to get rid of them, I’d really appreciate it. The title and author of one book is called My Life With The Saints by James Martin and the other one is a Father Who Keeps His Promise by Scott Hahn.

Any help would be appreciated. If you can’t help, God bless you too . Thank you, Georgia or Gigglin.:angel1::gopray2::hug3::blessyou::thankyou:

The illness I suffer from of severe depression and disabling anxiety. O feel threes items would help me heal faster and also like the Scott Hahn book would be away for me to get closer to God. Thanks again for hearing me out. God Bless you all.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.