On 20/20, its about the davinci Code,Dont miss it!

Im ganna watch it, how about you?

hmmm… seems the 15 mins for that book should have expired by now

What time is it on?

[quote=darcee]hmmm… seems the 15 mins for that book should have expired by now
[/quote]

Thank you, Darcee! The only thing more gruesome to me than hearing the book praised is hearing about how this will be the next big Hollywood film franchise!

[quote=Greg_McPherran]What time is it on?
[/quote]

9:00 PM (Thats here in Texas though)
ON 8/4/04.
Many theologions (sp?) are ganna discuss the errors of the daVinci Code.

channel???

[quote=raphaela]channel???
[/quote]

NBC.

I am debating whether or not to watch it. Usually anything on tv dealing with religion is very biased away from christians.

20/20 is on ABC. I went to the web site but I see nothing about Da Vinci Code. Are you sure it’s 20/20?

[quote=Greg_McPherran]20/20 is on ABC. I went to the web site but I see nothing about Da Vinci Code. Are you sure it’s 20/20?
[/quote]

yes, its on 20/20, well at least is is here. :confused:

OK. Yes I see there is a special edition tonight at 10/9c

What is confusing is that the 20/20 are has no mention of the special tonight and they refer to Friday’s show.

I plan to watch tonight (with a grain of salt :slight_smile: )

Here in Indiana, it’s on at 10 pm on ABC and it’s not listed as 20/20, just as Jesus, Mary and DaVinci with Elizabeth Vargas. (boy, how did she arrange that interview?)

I will not waste my time watching a biased show, with liberal Catholics talking about the DaVinci Code…and I can bet, tomororw, after you view it, you will tell me that that is exactly what happened…a bunch of liberal talking heads. :tiphat:

I have started a new thread in the “NON-CATHOLIC RELIGIONS THREAD”, i reccomend reading it.

I watched it. They admit it is all speculation. But then go on to treat it as proven fact.

[quote=cestusdei]I watched it. They admit it is all speculation. But then go on to treat it as proven fact.
[/quote]

Father C,
that’s exactly the problem! God bless Annunciata:)

WELL I THOUGH IT WAS GANNA BE A LITTLE DIFFREENT, BUT I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO THINK NOW? I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THAT “PRIEST”, BUT WHEN HE SAID EVEN IF HE IS MARRIED OR NOT, THAT WOULD HAVE NO EFFECT ON THE DIVINITY OF JESUS.

[quote=RomanRyan1088]I have started a new thread in the “NON-CATHOLIC RELIGIONS THREAD”, i reccomend reading it.
[/quote]

LOL! I started a thread in the apologetics forum!

[quote=RomanRyan1088]WELL I THOUGH IT WAS GANNA BE A LITTLE DIFFREENT, BUT I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO THINK NOW? I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THAT “PRIEST”, BUT WHEN HE SAID EVEN IF HE IS MARRIED OR NOT, THAT WOULD HAVE NO EFFECT ON THE DIVINITY OF JESUS.
[/quote]

Ryan,
As Father said

Originally Posted by cestusdei
I watched it. They admit it is all speculation. But then go on to treat it as proven fact.

*Father McBrien is an ultra liberal and someone gave some insiights on him in one of these threads about this subject, (I don’t remember who …take a look). This is why it is so important to get some information on the explanation of the false assertions made. Annunciata:) *

Fr. Mcbrien is a liberal priest I beleive out of Notre Dame. The 20/20 show last night was a rerun and the content was slanted exactly as I expected. :nope:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.