unearth the coffin
the coffin of my sin,
He is beside me…
inside me
and all around me
the sin cant hurt me now
He knows I am ready
ready to give it to him
Why? I ask him as he stands beside me in the hole I have dug, which holds that coffin…
But I know the answer…the answer comes from within…it is him…he says he will take them all…and yet I have to face them first…
so I ask, am I ready…ready to face them all now>
now is not a good time, i tell Jesus…my family and I are in a financial crises and there are all these things I am trying to deal with…
Give me your sins, he says…it is time…only then will you be able to deal with life…and truly live and make choices you need to…
I believe him, but I need to wait…til the right time…it is coming and Jesus is there waiting for me …to let them go…

It is funny because I thought I had…but really, when I look at it…I still carry it with me…almost wanting to hold on…like an old shirt that one doesnt want to let go…
but I do want to let it go…I am sure now…because Jesus is there beside me…

please note…this is a recent vision of mine…I am working with it with a spiritual advisor…
thanks be to God and God Bless this web-site and everyone on it

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.