On last few dollars unemployed

Please pray for me. I am a single woman living in New York who has been unemployed and I am on my last few dollars. Very scared and I haven’t been getting many calls for interviews. I have 2 possible positions pending…I really need to be in gods care right now. I also pray for a miracle that god sends a partner who he intends for me to be with because I wish to be married some day and just want someone to go through life with. Please pray for me, I’m really scared. Thank you and god bless all.:gopray2:

Praying for you …

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

May the God of Heaven hear and answer your Prayers. In the Blessed Name of Jesus Christ Our Lord. Amen.

Jesus please grant our sister’s prayers.
She has no one to help her now but You.
Please give her support and work soon, and kindness and love of others.

Hello,

I will pray for you because I know what you are going through and how frightening it truly is. Let us both take confidence in the fact that God’s plan is indeed mysterious but we will find peace if we allow ourselves to trust in him no matter what, no matter how little we have. Jesus tells us in Matthew Chapter 6 not to be anxious about tomorrow for if God provides for the birds who neither sow nor reap, then will he not perform great things for us?

God bless you all for your prayers. Thank you so much in this time of need. Returning the prayers to you and your families and loved ones.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.