On the verge of a breakdown

I am asking anyone out there reading this to kindly take a brief moment to say a quick prayer for me. - I will personaly return the prayers to each of you, including your families, to those of you who have the kindness to respond!! :o I personally promise!!

I am unemployed. I don’t have family and there is noone that can help me. I don’t have medical insurance and I have health issues that require attention. I do not have a husband or a boyfriend to support me emotionally or financially. I do not have friends that I can really turn to at this time for support. My unemployment insurance is about to expire and I have very little money in the bank. I can’t seem to find a job despite all my efforts. I will not qualify for welfare without a child or dependant…I will owe taxes on the unemployment I have received…my car insurance is due and I dont have the money for it. There have heard from agencies that there is an average of 250 applicants for each job available right now and positions are sparse. I mean, its really bad.

My prayers are increasing but Im having trouble keeping faith and my faith is waivering. Fear and terror are close to consuming me. I feel like I need an absolute miracle. I think I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I just need a job so that I can support myself and keep a roof over my head. Forget prosper and be happy…I don’t want to be homeless. I feel like all I can do is pray. My life has just fallen apart…It’s just me and god and a temporary roof over my head, phone hasnt been shut off yet, so I still have internet which I am taking advantage of to ask as many people possible for their help.

I am desperate alone and afraid…please pray for me and others who are experiencing this turmoil right now. Thank you and god bless.

Praying for you.Have you tried contacting Catholic Social Services or Knights of Columbus?I don’t know if you are a Catholic or not but it dos’nt any bearing or their willingness and ability to help you.Contact your local Parish(catholic church),they can help or let you know were to get help.May the Peace of our Lord,Jesus Christ Flood Your Soul.Peace.:signofcross:

I will pray for you. I do not want to do that on your behalf, but you can also post your petition in here - it is a Catholic Retreat Centre in India:
drcm.org/prayerrequest.asp

prayers promised

Praying that the Lord will lead you out of your terrible hardships…

Hi,
I will pray for you,do not despair, God will see you through safely.You will not be abandoned,there are many, many good people on this forum,all praying for you,
God Bless,
Mick.

In His agony, Jesus prayed all the more in the garden. Unite yourself to Jesus in total confidence and pray all the more as more and more trials come your way. The more you trust in Jesus, the more Mercy you will recieve.

Praying right now…

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

**[LEFT]†JMJTJ†

You will be in my prayers for the Lord to meet all your needs of body, mind, and spirit.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***[/LEFT]

Jesus I ask You to look deeply into our sister’s needs and take her into Your protection. Her doubts are natural in her overwhelmingly difficult situation. Jesus please go to her aid.

It’s time to develop worse-case-scenario plans. You probably won’t have to activate them, but by just having them, you might be able to relax. Go ahead…actually formulate a plan as to how to survive in the streets homeless, if it comes down to that. You’ll need a backpack, a sleeping bag, warm clothes, and basic camping supplies. Look up the addresses of the shelters in your city. Just plan it all out, knowing that no matter what happens, you’ll survive. You will. Yes…you’ll get through this. Again, you probably won’t have to activate this plan, but just knowing you’ve made allowances will make you feel better. GOOD LUCK. I’m praying for you.:thumbsup:

Dear justlookingny,

I am sending my guardian angel to you, and will also pray for you tonight when I go to the Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration Chapel at 11:00 p.m.

Please, instead of praying in return for me, pray for jollyoki, another CAF member who is on the verge of homeless. I will also bring you to her attention so that she can pray for you.

Praying now for your needs … Please feel welcome to PM me if you would like someone to talk to.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those that trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hang in there, we’re praying. Find a Church near you. God’s helps us through other people; ask Him to guide you to the right ones. The first miracle was allowing you to reach out to us; who knows what might happen if you reach out in person.

I was in your very shoes when I was twenty years old. Mine was just a tat bit worse. I had nothing to consume for nourishment. The ‘system’ seemed so harsh and cold. I asked for help from various and found none. By the grace of the Almighty, I was able to move from my situation, and ended up in an entirely different situation. I, to this day, truly believe that there is a rainbow in EVERY cloud.
Peace. God knows every hair on your head and is present.

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit please grant peace and endurance through this trial.

prayers for you…

kate

May god bless all of you for your prayers.

I will pray for you and also start a novena for St. Jude’s intervention.

Praying :signofcross:

justlookingny - Be not afraid. I will be praying for you and your situation and may you be given the grace during this difficult time to place all your trust in God our Father. May you be encouraged by prayers offered for you and know that our God does not abandon, even when it looks that way!

God bless all of you for your prayers. I take great comfort knowing that you have all prayed for me. Thank you dearly in this time of need. Bless you all and I am praying for all of you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.