Once more please help me pray

Dear God this time i come to you with two different heart aches , at the doctors they still dont know the faith of my unborn baby , now i must wait until she is born . But now i have an other worry at hand my babys father has been in prisoned and no one not even he knows what he did. With in 3 days he hit rock bottom and has ended up in prison for his terrible addictions, Dear God i ask you to please help him with is problems and to help my baby be born fine. I ask you from the bottom of my heart i will continue to pray and ask of you not to forget me and my child and my family, and the whole world aid all of those in need . I ask you Please .

Dear Lord please hear our prayers for erika and her unborn baby and the father in prison.We pray the baby will be healthy and safely born when it is time.We pray that erika will stay healthy and feel comforted by Your love for her.We pray for the baby’s father,please keep him safe in prison.He has addicitons and we ask You would guide him to get the help he needs to overcome the addicitons.Lord we are so grateful for the many blessings You give to us in our daily lives.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Dear erika may i suggest if you reposted this in the Prayer Forum you would get a lot more people praying for you.God bless

Will pray for your family, and will say a Rosary today for the health of your pre-born baby. Try to stay as calm as you can in this difficult time, and we will all pray that God will keep your baby healthy.

Father of Love,

Please take care of this woman and her unborn child. Please send your Grace down upon this soon to be family. Give them strength, and help them make it through. Only you know what they are going through, so please help them find comfort in your arms. Amen.

Lord Jesus Christ, I pray that you continue to bless Erika, her beautiful child, and her child's father. Lead them to you- bless their lives with abundant grace so that they may accept your will and follow you above all else. I pray that you will bring Erika's baby into this world safely with a healthy mind a body so that he/ she may grow to love and serve you. Thy will be done.

Thank you everyone for your kind words thank you from the bottom of my heart . Thank you for your prayers . I am thankfull to each and every one of you . May God be with you and bless your familys.

[quote="erika01, post:7, topic:211830"]
Thank you everyone for your kind words thank you from the bottom of my heart . Thank you for your prayers . I am thankfull to each and every one of you . May God be with you and bless your familys.

[/quote]

Hi erika thankyou for the opprtunity to pray with you and for you on the prayer thread.You are being strong and brave.You are in a difficult position and i really feel for you.You are nto alone.You have made friends here who are looking out for you and you baby and tha father of your baby.God bless you all

Dear Jesus, thank you for Erika's faith. Please continue to reinforce her belief and trust in You in this time of tension. Please watch over her, her daughter in the womb and the baby's father in prison. We thank you for taking care of your children wherever they are and pray that this family be safely reunited as soon as possible. Thank you, Jesus. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.