Once you've kissed, can you unkiss?

Or will that history always be there in all your future interactions?

[quote="DATING_101, post:1, topic:245585"]

[/quote]

As the giver and receiver of any number of lip-locks, some imprudent and some well-timed, I maintain it depends on the maturity levels of the parties involved.

Er, I don't think a kiss is as weighty as, say, losing your virginity... in my opinion, anyway. ^^;

[quote="DATING_101, post:1, topic:245585"]

[/quote]

So you're basically asking if a change in a relationship will affect the relationship in the future. Of course it will!

I kissed my boyfriend before he was my boyfriend, and it did change our relationship for the good.

But on the same note, in a previous life, I have kissed people who I wouldn't have if I was more... well... sober, and I successfully managed to pretend like nothing happened for some time - until he spread rumours. So I agree with the above, it depends on maturity. In my last scenario, I was much more mature.

[quote="LemonAndLime, post:4, topic:245585"]
So you're basically asking if a change in a relationship will affect the relationship in the future. Of course it will!

I kissed my boyfriend before he was my boyfriend, and it did change our relationship for the good.

But on the same note, in a previous life, I have kissed people who I wouldn't have if I was more... well... sober, and I successfully managed to pretend like nothing happened for some time - until he spread rumours. So I agree with the above, it depends on maturity. In my last scenario, I was much more mature.

[/quote]

Let's say it happened without any undue influence.

[quote="DATING_101, post:5, topic:245585"]
Let's say it happened without any undue influence.

[/quote]

I'm not sure what you want me to say. :confused:

[quote="LemonAndLime, post:6, topic:245585"]
I'm not sure what you want me to say. :confused:

[/quote]

Just a clarification. Not necessarily expecting a response.

On what situation?

How do you expect me to tell you whether your relationship will change after a kiss if I don’t know the circumstances? This isn’t a science with a forumla and an exact answer you know. :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course it will. You can’t rewrite history ! If you act like it never happened the other person may feel used. Or think you are weird to able to kiss and forget.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.