One Could Argue That Notorious Ruth Bader Ginsburg Totally Screwed Over Liberals On SCOTUS

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/07/09/one-could-argue-that-notorious-ruth-bader-ginsburg-totally-screwed-over-liberals-on-scotus-n2498675

If you want to see a thermonuclear explosion of outrage from the Left, when RBG leaves SCOTUS, Trump should nominate Amy Coney Barrett to fill the vacancy.

It would be a welcome development.

Yeah, interesting move. She’s already lived at least a decade longer than my grandma and is going to have to remain competent lasting at least 6 more, if not longer, as despite the best efforts of the clearly grasping-at-straws left I don’t believe the Trump train is stopping anytime soon. Perhaps she believed as many of us do that Obama’s SCOTUS choices were incompetent and that they’d be better off with her 85 year old self. If so I’d have to agree.

I think the death of Scalia last year shows that anything is possible. I guess if you want to make God laugh, show him your plans for the Supreme Court.

Scalia was a month shy of 80 years old when he died. An octogenarian dying isn’t really a good example of “anything is possible”.

Strom Thurmond was in the Senate till he was 100, so anything is possible.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.