One last Easter for my Aunt

My aunt (a special and beloved woman) was recently diagnosed with an aggressive terminal illness that will take her from us fast barring a miracle, which we believe can happen, but understand the reality of the situation outside of that.

A large Easter celebration/family reunion has been planned, but her health is declining rapidly and we are not sure she will make it until then.

All she wants is an Easter with family before she departs and everything was fine until today when she took a turn for the worse.

Please pray that she have Easter Sunday and that she is conscious and comfortable for it.

Thank you so much.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Dear Lord we place Diem’s Aunt in Your loving care. Please flood her soul with grace.
Please kindly grant that she will be able to take part in the family Easter celebration at least for a while, so that the family and she can enjoy one last great time together.
Thank You for her life, and for the love of her family for her.

Praying. I am sorry to hear of your family’s suffering.

Praying…

Lord Jesus,
You rose from the dead and conquered death on Easter. Please let this woman rise from death so that she may celebrate your Ressurection with her family. We ask this through the intercession of St. Joseph and Mother Mary, the Holy Family.

Amen.

***Praying for your aunt, and family. It would be so great if a miracle happened! Praying for one, and for your aunt to also be at peace in the midst of her suffering. God bless you for caring about her. ***

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, descend upon this woman in her hour of need. She and her family are in a time of great mental and physical suffering. Lord, if You so will it, please sustain and preserve the life of this woman so that she may experience the joy of Your Rising on Easter Sunday for a final time in her life, and that she may experience that joy one last time on this earth with her relatives. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Precious Lord please be with this dear and precious aunt and grant her your grace and mercy. If possible bless this family with her presence this Easter and be near them all!
Thank you Lord!
mlz

I will keep her, you, and your family in my prayers too.

You may already know this, but did you know that she can receive the Annointing of the Sick more than once for the same illness? (Since you said she took a turn for the worse today, I thought I’d pass that on in case you didn’t know.) Jesus will help her through her sufferings and it may just be what she needs to sustain her at this time.

Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Praying for your aunt and your family.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.