One of my New Year's resolutions is to be a little more active here at CAF, defending the Catholic faith. CAF is one of my favorite sites on the internet!

Happy New Year’s!!!

One of my New Year’s resolutions is to be a little more active here at CAF, defending the Catholic faith.

CAF is one of my favorite sites on the internet!

Your thoughts?

[quote="Jimmy_B, post:1, topic:309993"]
Happy New Year's!!!

One of my New Year's resolutions is to be a little more active here at CAF, defending the Catholic faith.

Your thoughts?

[/quote]

Jimmy,
All of us, Catholic and non-Catholic will be blessed by your increased presence here.
I understand you went through some health issues. If so, I hope this means the Spirit's healing hand has been upon you.

Jon

Happy New Year's!!!

One of my New Year's resolutions is to be a little more active here at CAF, defending the Catholic faith.

Your thoughts?

[/quote]

Mary: Excellent idea; I too love the site it's one of the best for sure.
Happy New Year to you.
Peace in Christ,
Mary.

Happy New Years to you too fellow brother. Thats why we are what we are, to defend our Church!!!

Great idea! Its my favourite site too!

Happy new year to everyone!

Happy New Year's!!!

Your thoughts?

[/quote]

One of my favorites sites as well. :thumbsup: Have a wonderful New Year, Jimmy B.

Yep… I’m ok… still chuggin along… I hope you and those close to you, have a blessed new year. :thumbsup:

[quote="Jimmy_B, post:7, topic:309993"]
Yep.... I'm ok.... still chuggin along... I hope you and those close to you, have a blessed new year. :thumbsup:

[/quote]

Glad to hear you are doing better.

Happy New Year's!!!

Your thoughts?

[/quote]

Have a wonderful year of Faith!

I've been on CAF since July and am thouroughly hooked. It's great. I really appreciate the opportunity for learning, diversity, open mindedness, intelligence. I believe everything you could want, spiritually, in print, is available here if you look for it. (Of course, there's also the usual right left, up down snippiness associated with forums but you can avoid that with a positive attitude and approach).

Happy New Year's!!!

Your thoughts?

[/quote]

Happy New Year Jimmy!

What a great idea for a New Year's resolution and we will all be blessed to have your dialogue on one of the best sites on the internet.

[quote="migueltojose, post:9, topic:309993"]
Have a wonderful year of Faith!

I've been on CAF since July and am thouroughly hooked. It's great. I really appreciate the opportunity for learning, diversity, open mindedness, intelligence. I believe everything you could want, spiritually, in print, is available here if you look for it. (Of course, there's also the usual right left, up down snippiness associated with forums but you can avoid that with a positive attitude and approach).

[/quote]

:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.