One Step at a Time

My son was sworn in as a recruit for the Marine Corps this morning. I have written for prayers for them and thank you from the bottom of my heart as I know they sustained us all this past week. It appears as if his wife, (who is 6 mo. pregnant) and 11 1/2 month old daughter will be able to afford to stay in their home while he is away. They were able to connect as a family within the last week and have good, memorable times before this separation. Please keep them all in your prayers during this long three months that we hope will fly by. It will be tough for them, but with your continued prayers, I am confident we will all be ready for God’s plan for them. I am deeply grateful for those who responded and keep you all in my prayers as well for your needs.

AVE MARIA, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

My son graduated from High School June 10th and shipped off to Parris Island for Basic on June 11th. All he has wanted to do since he was in 8th grade was be a Marine. He had 5 years of Jr. ROTC. He is scheduled to finish Basic on September 19th when I will go pick him up he gets a few weeks off and then he hopefully goes for his MP training.

I will pray for your son and his little family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying.

Glad to hear that your son and his family were able to enjoy the time he had before he left for the Marines. Having a son that is in the Army, I know how tough this will be. I will be praying for your family and all of those that are in the armed services, we are proud of them! God Bless!

Hail Mary full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Continued prayers …

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord thank You for the solutions and grace that You have given this family. We trust in Your continued protection and help.

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.