Oneness pentecoastal

i want to know whats wrong with oneness believe?i can’t remember but may be in a gospel i read jesus told "i and father,we are same"so pls make me understand if oneness pentecoastal things that jesus is only god and god the father and son and holy ghost are same will it be wrong?in christ

You may be more successful by searching the forum for “Trinity”

Although both Oneness and Trinitarian denominations acknowledge the God of the Bible as the only God in existence, and that Jesus was born, died, and resurrected, Oneness doctrine differs from mainstream Christian denominations in that the traditional concept of the Trinity is rejected as an inadequate and inaccurate description of God. -en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oneness_Pentecostal

Analogy: your soul and your body are both “you.” Is your soul “you,” and your body not “you?” Or is your body “you” and your soul not “you?” Are your body and your soul the same?

The answers to all of those questions is “no.” Your soul and your body are not the same, but they are both “you,” one person. Likewise, the Father is not the Son or the Holy Spirit; the Son is not the Father or the Holy Spirit; and, the Holy Spirit is not the Father or the Son, but the three are one God.

DaveBj

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.