Online booklet for one year of Pope Francis' pontificate

Not sure if this is the right section, but I just found this on the Vatican website:

www.vatican.va/auguri-francesco/pont_2014/en/index.html

(It’s a collection of nice photos and quotes from the Holy Father, presumably to commemorate one year of the Bergoglio Pontificate.)

Definitely worth your time. :thumbsup:

Absolutely beautiful–thank you so much for sharing! I took a quick glance through, and I can’t wait to make the time to follow all the links from the quotes pages.

The love and joy of God just seem to radiate from the Holy Father, don’t you think? :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Glad you liked it. I’m surprised it hasn’t been posted earlier. The links are to Pope Francis’ sermons and speeches. :slight_smile:

It’s very nice, but have they done something so that we cannot save the images to our computers? There were a couple that I would really like to share without having to share the entire booklet.

I agree with you! :wink:

I printed it to my computer as a PDF and extracted the pictures from there. :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.