Online Catechism Scriptural Reference Search Engine

Hi all –

I just found a great new reference tool for the Catechism of the Catholic Church tied into the Scriptural Reference appendix. With it, you can type in a scripture citation (say, John 3:16), and it will show you the entire section or sections of the CCC that they occur.

The Cross Reference

Elsewhere on the site, you can find where particular Scripture passages occur in the lectionary (i.e., the Readings for Mass).

Give it a try. *Very *cool!

I love the name … :smiley: the Note: This tool has been approved for use by the USCCB Subcommittee on the Catechism. is pretty nice too.

+Am really looking forward to exploring this site . . . :clapping: . . . thanks much for sharing!
[RIGHT]all for Jesus+[/RIGHT]

Great resource. :o

Ditto. Thank You

This is one I personally like too:

St Charles Borromeo - Catechism of the Catholic Church

For any linguists out there, the following could be pretty fun:
The Holy See - Archive - Catechism of the Catholic Church, it includes various translations of both the CCC and the
Compendium of the Catechism of the Catholic Church, not to mention a few links on the left that include Documents of the Second Vatican Council, and an online Bible (with different translations).

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.