Online Catholic Publishing?

hey does anyone know a website where inspritaional material with a catholic theme may be published for free reading in a library format? Thanks.

Hi Joe, not sure if it’s what you’re looking for, but here is a link to a site that offers free downloads of catholic books

www.freecatholicebooks.com

Lots of free Catholic stuff at SalvationHistory.com, EWTN.com, bibleCatholicSociety.com, peterkreeft.com. Catholic-convert.com AlabamaCatholicResources.com BibleStudyPlanet.com and the Vatican.va

Are you asking where there is a site for you to publish your own material or to simply find material that other people have written?

Check with the Catholic Writers Guild.

catholicwritersguild.com/

Thank you for asking yes I have some material I would like ot put out there. :slight_smile:

I don’t know that I’ve come across anything quite like that. But I would definitely be interested in finding one! I’ll keep an eye out for it.

These days it’s possible to save a document (a book) online for free and make it available to the public for downloading. Windows SkyDrive is one example. Google Docs is another. Either will give you a URL for the public folder and anyone can access it.

www.lulu.com is a self-publishing site. I have used it to publish two copies of a gift book I wrote someone. I was very pleased with it. It’s free to submit it, but you have to pay for copies. From what I’ve read on there I believe you can add it to amazon.com and even promote the book. It’s free to publish and you’ll get royalties for books people order.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.