Online colleges

Does anyone know of a good online college? I'm wanted to major in management but the colleges that offer that are so HUGE lol.

I don't know much about online colleges, but make sure the program is ACCREDITED! Good luck with everything!

Are you just starting out or are do you already have the first couple of years or so out of the way?

Sorry, I don't have any good suggestions for the last couple of years. I just want to understand the question a bit better (and I know there are online classes you can take at community colleges).

The top three fully accredited and very reputable are charter oak, Thomas Edison state college and excelsior state college

[quote="kib, post:2, topic:178182"]
I don't know much about online colleges, but make sure the program is ACCREDITED! Good luck with everything!

[/quote]

Don't just make sure it is accredited--make sure it is regionally accredited! :)

What about the University of Phoenix?

Be careful with online universities. Some are just degree mills that will offer "life experience" credits. I heard that a journalist in Texas got his cat a PhD.d from one of them .

[quote="udoc89, post:5, topic:178182"]
Don't just make sure it is accredited--make sure it is regionally accredited! :)

[/quote]

Even better! Good call :thumbsup:.

The US Bishops have a good list of online colleges that offer classes, most of which are oriented towards Adult Faith. However, many of them also have more traditional offerings as well. Heck, you can even combine your faith with your interest in management and obtain a degree in Pastoral Administration! :thumbsup:

usccb.org/laity/laysurvey/schools.shtml

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.