Online Mass Readings in Latin?

Does anyone know of an online resource which offers the Novus Ordo Mass readings in Latin? There seems to be some for the Old Rite, but I’m struggling to find anything for the New.

Thanks!

I do not know the answer to your question. It did make me think about how very rare the Ordinary Form Mass in Latin has become, in the US, at least.

I don’t know of a specific site for the propers of each Mass but you can look up the readings and use this for the translations. Hope it helps.

The Latin Liturgy Association lists the text of the Ordinary in Latin, though a quick search of their website didn’t turn up anything for propers/readings. You may wish to send them an e-mail. Given their dedication to the Latin NO they may know of something.

*Online Latin Lectionary For Masses In The Ordinary Form, *published 7 November 2013 by Corpus Christi Watershed

ccwatershed.org/blog/2013/nov/7/missale-romanum-cum-lectionibus/

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.