Only one day to go till I'm Catholic!

The title says it all really, I don't have much to say except I'm just really excited now, the time has finally arrived, thanks to everyone on CAF for your advise along the way, this is THE best forum ever! I saw the father yesterday to go over the ceremony because I'm a bit nervous, I just don't want to make a mistake, but I've gone over it in my head a million times now so I should be fine, the father has been wonderful, he's taught me one on one for nearly a year now, and I feel so lucky to learn it all from a Priest, his knowledge is immense, so If anyone has any last minute tips for me then now's the time! One day to go woohoo!!!

It is exciting! may God's blesssings go with you on your day of days.

WOOHOO!!!

Welcome Home.

May God bless and guide you on your journey.
:gopray:

Congratulations. I hope you will be very happy in your new faith.

Enjoy the day.........and welcome home!
Mary.

The Holy Spirit has been guiding you so you don't need any tips from us. :) Welcome home to the one true Church.

My advice? Enjoy the time :thumbsup:

WELCOME HOME!!

I found on my "Great Day" the Lord showered me with so many Graces, it was like a honeymoon feeling. I was on such a high, have not felt anything like it since.
May you always walk with the Lord through his Bride the Church. Welcome Home.

Some points.

Catholicism is Christianity at its fullest expression.
Catholicism is pre denominational. We are the Originals.

You will find and get so much joy being a Catholic words cannot express. Reading the Church fathers will keep you grounded.

Well done.:bowdown::signofcross:

So happy for you!

Please come back and tell us how it went.

Congratulations!! :extrahappy: I am so excited for you! Is there any way you could tell us how it goes? I would love to know as I am going to begin the process of converting soon.

I wish you the best! :highprayer:

Much Love,
TheQuietSinger

Welcome home! Please, tell us how it goes!! :thumbsup: :highprayer:

Welcome home. Nowhere are you more welcome. Tomorrow you will receive your first Eucharist. When you do think of John resting his head on the bosom of Our Lord at the Last Supper.

Welcome Home!!! This will be a day you'll never forget.

God Bless!

Welcome home! I will be sending prayers your way! :D So happy for you.

G-d bless you! :harp:

:highprayer:

I will echo what many have already said in welcoming you home to the one true Church. May God grant you serenity and peace. Please do let us know how it goes. What a wonderful day!

:extrahappy:

[quote="Aaron780, post:1, topic:333688"]
The title says it all really, I don't have much to say except I'm just really excited now, the time has finally arrived, thanks to everyone on CAF for your advise along the way, this is THE best forum ever! I saw the father yesterday to go over the ceremony because I'm a bit nervous, I just don't want to make a mistake, but I've gone over it in my head a million times now so I should be fine, the father has been wonderful, he's taught me one on one for nearly a year now, and I feel so lucky to learn it all from a Priest, his knowledge is immense, so If anyone has any last minute tips for me then now's the time! One day to go woohoo!!!

[/quote]

This is a wonderful time and experience: have faith and enjoy it, let it sink in deep and nourish your soul (cf. Luke 2:19) :).

Welcome home friend!

Welcome Home! you are in my prayers!

Congrats to you!! I can't wait for my time to come as well. :)

[quote="Aaron780, post:1, topic:333688"]
so If anyone has any last minute tips for me then now's the time! One day to go woohoo!!!

[/quote]

Stay calm and accept the graces of God. And after the ceremony is over, try to go to confession regularly.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.