Open Casting Call for All Women! - Saint Michael's Media needs women to audition for new show - The Other View

Open Casting Call for All Women!!!

Can we talk? Or more to the point, can you talk? Or do you know a woman who can?

St. Michael’s Media is looking for women interested in being on-camera talent for our latest and newest television show The Other View. We need five co-hosts of varied and diverse backgrounds (younger, older, married, unmarried, children, no-children, working, stay-at-home, retired – any and all backgrounds welcome).

The purpose of The Other View is to present the viewpoint of faithful women on current events, morality, news and other topics in an entertaining and relaxed yet informed style. If you’re sick and tired of liberal women speaking for you, here’s your chance to give The Other View.

Please forward this to your friends, family and co-workers!

Auditions will be held Saturday, July 26, 2008, 10:30am at the
St. Michael’s Media studios: 22007 Woodward Ave in Ferndale, Michigan.

Pilot episode will be shot on Saturday, August 23rd at 11:00am.

All contributed talents are on a volunteer basis, until further notice.

People wishing to participate must register by filling out this questionnaire:
catholictelevision.org/sandbox/view.htm

This link also contains more information about the audition.

Please note - all tapings will take place in Ferndale, Michigan.

:smiley:

[LEFT]
~Liza[/LEFT]

Forwarding it for you :smiley:

Darn…my 27 year old daughter in Austin, TX would be SO perfect for this; Master’s in Public Affairs, pro-life to the max in a hostile environment, employed by a Catholic organization that helps homeless/battered women and children transition to self-sufficiency, incredibly well-spoken…

No chance you can move the taping to Austin ? :slight_smile:

Would be happy to if you can fund it for us! :wink:

She sounds like she would be wonderful - have her fill out the form and you never know, if she is in town she might be considered for a guest appearance or something. Ya never know! :slight_smile: This is a new and just starting up show, I’m sure SMM will be happy to consider all opportunities to keep the show fresh and exciting!

~Liza

This got moved to this forum so thought I would give it a bump. :smiley:

~Liza

That’s really awesome, Liza! :smiley: I hope you get some wonderful women (as I’m sure you will)!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.