Open chalenge for UNIVISION

2 days ago i enter the forums at univision so i can announce the antisuperstition cruzade to the sapnish speaking in USA and i found the catholics forums under attack with the same old yada yada yada (catholics worship Mary, the pope is the devil, etc) and no one was answering the atacks so i start by responding the ones i can answer and issue a challenge: COME TO THIS FORUM AND TAKE ON THE BIG LEAGUE APOLOGETICS.

DID I DID THE RIGHT THING??

Only if you want them to hear the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

The problem is most people here do not speak spanish, I speak it badly and read some of the stuff over at Univision. It looks like a bad version of Rapture Ready with the same old stuff. There are a couple of Catholics there defending the truth but it will take time for a large forum of Catholic to develop like here.

Voy a ver lo que puedo hacer.
(is that right?)

God Bless
Scylla

[quote=scylla]The problem is most people here do not speak spanish, I speak it badly and read some of the stuff over at Univision. It looks like a bad version of Rapture Ready with the same old stuff. There are a couple of Catholics there defending the truth but it will take time for a large forum of Catholic to develop like here.

Voy a ver lo que puedo hacer.
(is that right?)

God Bless
Scylla
[/quote]

dont worry, they are mexican americans, they must speak english, (i hope)

closed #5

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.