Open heart surgery & recovery

I’m letting you all know that I’m going to have an open heart surgery on Stepember 12th at Children Hospital of Michigan in Detroit for a valve replacement, they put it in when I was 2 years old, now wore out so be sure to pray for me ok?:slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Heavenly Father, please allow the guardian angels to assist with this surgery to be successful. Please let the Holy Spirit give the surgeons all the wisdom needed and all the angels and saints to guide nearby.

Dear Jesus, please let Andrews surgery be successful for a long long life. Amen.

Hey there! I’m a heart patient too! Saint Philip Neri is our Patron! I’ll pray for his intercession for you and your surgical team! Good luck! Let us know how it turns out okay?

Peace,

Gail

+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers for a safe and successful surgery, and a prompt and complete rcovery.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Andrew, make sure to give us a heads up as it approaches!

Father of mercy and healing, look with Your immense love upon Andrew, and carry him in the palm of Your Hand as he faces this difficult and time-consuming surgery. Out of your unfathomable love of man, you have graciously allowed medical technology to advance to the point that the beloved heart which You alone created may be restored to health. We ask You to bless him, sustain him and grant him doctors, nurses and technicians who reflect Your love to those around them. May his family and loved ones support him with prayer and fellowship throughout his surgery and recovery. In Your continuing mercy, join our prayers with those of the Angels and Saints to form an unending petition for the healing of Andrew’s heart. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Andrew we will all pray for you in your major surgery. I hope and pray God helps you not to be scared but to feel it will all be worthwhile!
Our God, please keep Andrew safe during and after the surgery, and help him to recover quickly. Jesus please stay with him throughout all the waiting time during surgery, and when he is recovering…and all his life.

God bless you, Andrew

Continued prayers promised

praying for a successful and safe procedure for you!

Andrew I will pray for your open heart surgery. Dear jesus please guide the surgeon’s hands when he operates on Andrew and please let him have safe and speedy recovery.
grandma glor

Praying very hard for the success of your operation!

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mohter of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.