Open question ? all faiths

Has anyone else EVER made the following statement: I am the Son of God, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 10: 36
36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

• John 14: 6
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

as long as these words be said to jews , so yes i think that thier prophets are sons of God in the sense of servants of God ( read OT )
and yes i think that all prophets said to thier people that they be sent to guide them to the way of God ( each one of them is the way ) and they said that they are truth prophes ( or say the truth) and anyone obey and believe in the prophets will gain the eternal life , and no man comth to the father but by believing in this prophet

jesus (pbuh) didn’t say somthing odd or special . he just said what all prophets have to say to thier people

hmm no actually i haven’t… it was rare today… cuz i was actually thinking about one of the prayers i had in my head while i was thinking in the shower lol

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.