Operation successful (prayers answered bigtime)

I pray for relief of the Holy Souls in Purgatory. Yesterday (on November 2, the feast of All Souls) I had an operation under general anesthetic, to remove a severely impacted wisdom tooth and also a cyst which had formed around it, which three weeks ago caused an infection. If the infection had traveled to my heart it would have killed me. This operation was delayed for a whole ten years because no doctor wanted to deal with it, because it ran the risk of breaking my jaw during the operation, and of damaging a facial nerve, which would have left me with numbness for the rest of my life. Without the operation, I would have had to have stayed on antibiotics for the rest of my life. A 3D scan was taken prior to the operation, and like all the x-rays it showed up things to be grim in relation to having an operation, but because the long feared crisis (the infection) had taken hold there was no choice but to operate regardless of the outcome. I promised the Holy Souls in Purgatory that if there was no damage to the facial nerve, no broken jaw, no pain and no swelling of the face, that I would acknowledge this favour. I did have some initial pain in the first hour or so, which was taken care of with ice packs. There is a slight swelling which will go down, but I have no pain now (only some minor discomfit) and my facial nerve and jaw are fine. The operation had been a great success I was told that my face could be numb for up to two months and only then would it be known if that it was going to be permanent! Happily this did not happen at all. My recovery is rapid. Thank you Holy Souls in Purgatory for interceding for me

Help the Holy Souls in Purgatory and learn about their powerful intercession for their benefactors

:blessyou:

Yes, Bless You! I happy all went well!

I today, All Souls Day, I woke up praying for the Holy Souls in Purgatory. I prayed for all my departed relatives, friends, most of all my mother. I attended mass with the intentions for my departed relatives, friends, most of all my mother, and the Holy Souls in Purgatory. I went to the cemetery to pray for my father in law, and all the souls there. I pray every night for the Holy Souls in Purgatory. Yes their prayer in return is very powerful.

Peace Be With You!

You are truly blessed. God is Good.

Thank you for posting and reminding us of the holy souls and their intercession on our behalf.

I’m glad you’re okay. Our thanks to God and may God bless everyone who interceded for you. :slight_smile:

Wonderful news! Thank you holy souls of purgatory! Thank you Jesus and Mary!

That’s wonderful! Thanks for sharing and thanks to the holy souls! :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.