OPINIONS PLEASE:changing of my avatar

to a clerical collar/priest symbol so that I can remember to remind all here to PRAY DAILY for ALL Priests, Religious Brothers and Sisters, Deacons, Seminarians, our Pope, Bishops, Cardinals and all discerning vocations to the Priesthood and religious life.

PLEASE let me know which one y’all like better or shows up better to y’all:

I thought it was a hockey or tribal mask until I read the note.

AW maybe I can find a better one then.

@Vico Is this one any better?

Amen! Love the avatar. God bless.

@Vico can you give me your opinion of the of the one you like best that I’ve shown here?

@causer00000 can you give me your opinion of the of the one you like best that I’ve shown here?

I’ll give my opinion. :raising_hand_woman:

Ok, it looks like you are a priest. I suggest making an avatar that simply says “pray for priests”, maybe put it on a heart or something. But do what you think, it’s just my opinion.

I don’t have the first clue as to how to even begin to go about making an avatar.

Honestly, I thought that you joined the Clergy…

I don’t know you anymore!!! :tired_face::sob:

Unlike @Vico, I had no difficulty with the white-on-black Roman collar. Among your new selection, I’d go for the top one, the silhouette.

Alternatively, how about St.John (Jean-Marie) Vianney, the Curé d’Ars, the patron saint of parish priests?

I really like the very first one, too!

I think that it’s lovely, and I can see it very well.

I like your “praying hands” that you’re currently using, but I personally think that it can be interpreted to mean that you’re praying for something–anything–not necessarily priests/religious. You could also be praying for someone else’s special intentions too, if you see what I mean?

God bless you!

I think the rest of them are lovely too, so whichever one you decide to go with, the members will know what your intention is. :heart:

I’ll take #1 CJ. I think it accomplishes what you want to do, is the most visually pleasing, and will be easy to read and recognize once it’s reduced to a tiny circle. Hence, it will still be easy to find you and follow you around.

Your old avatar was one of my faves.

Now that I’m serving mass again I’m thinking about reverting to my old avatar. The only problem is, it looks exactly like me and we’re not supposed to share what we look like on CAF.

1937189_1207096387497_6418741_n%20(2)

Yes that is very recognizable!

Should I change my avatar?

@Maximilian75

Yes, that’s what I thought too. People might think you are a priest.

I don’t think seeing an avatar of a priest is going to actually remind anyone to pray for priests.

@CajunJoy65, perhaps you can just start a thread for them and people can post prayers daily.

To what? what is contending with the inside joke of our avatars?

Times have changed… This isn’t the same CAF it once was :pensive:

Nah, I’m not changing a thing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

How do I get an avatar???

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.