Oral sex..what?

first, i’m not into that, but i do want to understand something:

can a woman suck a man’s peanus, if it finishes in procreation and ejaculation inside the woman?

i don’t know…it just seems like peoples’ sexuality becomes warped as a result of increased pervesity. just like how a person’s passion for eating can become warped with carnality/sin - they think of food all the time and eat it in a disordered way. where as a holy person enjoys nice food but their mind isn’t on food (see desales chapter on similarity between sex and food, in sanctity of marriage bed, into to devout life)

Believe the answer is yes re.oral sex. And it is “penis”.

Yes

Remember just because doing action “x” isn’t objectively sinful doesn’t mean that doing said action is the best route to holiness. The sexual act must end inside the woman (to satisfy the requirement of not doing anything to prevent possible conception) and no part of the human body is inherently sinful to kiss, including the “peanus”. Therefore, oral sex (as long as it doesn’t end in ejaculation) isn’t inherently sinful. That being said, oral sex could lead to sexual perversion (as you suggest) and in such cases should be avoided altogether. Also, as I mentioned, oral sex could be, while not objectively evil, an inferior way to enjoy the marital act, and thus could be avoided on such grounds. The Church hasn’t taught that Catholics ought to have oral sex or that oral sex is even a good thing, just that oral sex isn’t sinful as long as it doesn’t “finish the act”. Pax Christi

I rather prefer that spelling of peanus to the traditional one. I think I’ll use that one from now on.

But yeah it’s fine.

lol

good points :thumbsup:

It does have its appeal, and it does avoid the common, cringe-worthy error (made by many of my medical colleagues) of pronouncing the first syllable “PEN”. (Ouch.) :smiley:

Should this be a topic of discussion on an “open” forum? :nope:

No.

When considering this topic, I tend to find it a little cringe worthy. I have never been one to be attracted to the act of oral sex. Quite frankly, it seems a little perverted to me. The traditional act of sexual intercourse is what is attractive to me.

I don’t mean to sound like an old fuddy-duddy, but isn’t this something that should be discussed w a spiritual director, maybe a confessor? not placed in an open forum?
I know there are some adolescents that read through here.

As for the descriptions, We’re all adults and know what entails sex, no need for the details. IMO.

We are called to be unitive and open to life in our marital life. However, look in your CCC#1749 and use your conscience when you act. vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p3s1c1a4.htm

Exactly! oral sex is sodomy and that is wrong but how wrong I do not know for sure, check with a priest.

Perverted!

For information:

Marriage, sex, orgasms: forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=848594

Oral Sex: forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=872337

Foreplay: forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=873603

So for all who think that is perverted would it be the same if one were to kiss a woman’s breast? Come on everyone let’s not get so caught up in what is “perverted” that we lose the sense of love in a committed marital relationship. If spouses agree and see this as part of their lovemaking then how is that perverted? We all know, as Catholics, that sex is a gift given to a married couple for conjugal unity and procreation. As long as the act is open to life and all the acts are not coerced then enjoy this amazing gift to the fullest. It seems that some here are would only agree that the missionary position with no foreplay would be all that is acceptable. God gave us our spouses to love and to become one. Nothing done to show this is “perverted”. Again, I shall emphasize that the union must be open to life as this is the gift of the gift.

The doctrinal refusal of some foreplay and some sexual foreplay is very problematic. There are many issues: moral issues, psychical issues, mental issues, psychological issues, spiritual issues, religious issues, philosophical issues, theological issues, affective issues, emotional issues, issues of conjugal sexual love, issues of the tenderness, intellectual issues. This doctrinal exclusion of those acts of love is a very great question!!! The refusal of preliminaries and of sexual preliminaries is very dangerous, it is a sign that the marital act is a “simple” coitus like in the animal world. The marital act is in three moments, before, during and after the complete union of bodies: the refusal of the phenomenology of the marital act is going against the reality (a disease of the intelligence, an ideologie and / or a heresie).

The sexual foreplay are some elements of the marriage. If you do not want to be touched by your own spouse in the human manner, sexually speaking, the marriage is not for you. If you do not want to touch your own spouse , sexually speaking, the marriage is not for you.

Some questions:

As husband in the context of the marital act:
Do you refuse to look at the body of your own wife? Do you refuse stare the body of your own wife? Do you refuse to kiss the body of your own wife? Do you refuse to massage the body of your own wife? Do you refuse to caresse the body of your own wife? Do you refuse to touch the body of your own wife? Do you refuse to lick the body of your own wife? Do you refuse to suck the body of your own wife? * In love, in the tenderness and in the human manner.*

If yes, it is very… no word!!!
As wife in the context of the marital act:**
Do you refuse to look at the body of your own husband? Do you refuse stare the body of your own husband? Do you refuse to kiss the body of your own husband? Do you refuse to massage the body of your own husband? Do you refuse to caresse the body of your own husband? Do you refuse to touch the body of your own husband? Do you refuse to lick the body of your own husband? Do you refuse to suck the body of your own husband? In love, in the tenderness and in the human manner.

If yes, it is very… no word!!!

What are the sexual rights of each member of couple on the body of the other, in the context of the marital act? What are they? Do you have the white list? Could you give me this list?

Do you do the same answer concerning the touch, the kiss, the massage, the lick, the suction and the caresse done, by the husband, on the external sexual parts of his wife, in the context of the marital act?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.