Your donation helps provide answers and spread the gospel. GIVE NOW! Matching gift doubles your donation.

"ordain a lady"

My IQ dropped 10 points while watching this

Not in the Catholic Church—lady!

28g7qm

As a teacher, my first thought when I saw the school uniforms was … I hope students weren’t made to do this as part of a religion project :open_mouth::open_mouth:

College = marijuana ?

It gets a bit repetitive after a while.
:dizzy_face:

mwey iqooo dwopped 122000 poennts afteww waetchiddd

owdannn a wadyy nowww uuu himophobic misegonyst twansphobite!!!

I’m not sure if I should be surprised or worried that I can read that.

:joy::joy::rofl:

To be honest, I stopped watching after “Don’t listen to St. Paul”.

This video is so old. And has more dislikes than likes on YouTube.

Which is quite an achievement

The song isn’t even that good. Not to mention the voice of the person singing it. :unamused:

The original song they based their’s off of wasn’t even good to begin with.

Not a fan of the song either, but if we are going to go with it… here is a better one :slight_smile:

Listened to the first part of each video. Think it’s time for some Sinatra on you tube to cleanse the palette.

I don’t think it’s a good idea to ordain women in the priesthood. I just converted to the Catholic church and I have always been of the mindset that it’s doesn’t feel right to have ordained women into the priesthood.

I mean , it’s like trying to consecrate pizza and beer, or making a man a nun. It’s just not a thing

MOMMA NEEDS HER MERLOT!

Aah aah stop my cringe muscle is working too hard and cramping

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.