Order of the Mass books for young children

Does anyone have suggestions for current-looking Order of the Mass books for young children? My kids are 5 and 6, entering kindergarten and 1st grade. They have both been strong readers for the past year or so. I am trying to get them to participate more actively in Mass and know that having good, engaging books to help them follow the Mass will help them. The few that I have found in local Catholic stores, however, have been very dated and would not hold their interest. Any suggestions? I am seriously considering making something myself, but would love to find something done by someone more learned than I am! :slight_smile:

Katy,

Will this open for you?

google.com/search?q=catholic+order+of+the+mass+for+children+&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7

bing.com/search?q=catholic+order+of+the+mass+amazon&FORM=SOLTDF&pc=SOLTDF&src=IE-SearchBox

I did a google search using the words: catholic order of the mass for children

Magnifikid is good.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.