Ordination of Deacon Gabriel Didita to the priesthood

We will be attending the ordination of Deacon Gabriel Didita to the priesthood by Bishop John Michael Botean of the Romanian Catholic Diocese of Canton OH.: January 1, 2011.

The ordination will be at Most Holy Trinity Romanian Byzantine Catholic Church
at: 8549 Mayfield Road, Chesterland, OH 44026 (east of Cleveland OH)
It is about a three hour drive from McKeesport. We will be attending the 4 p.m. Ordination and Divine Liturgy.

Please remember to pray for Deacon Gabriel Didita.

May God grant many years to Father Gabriel! ! Axios! Axios! Axios!

God grant him many years! I have some Romanian Catholic friends; they are wonderful people and it is a church that could do with more prayers.

P.S. I just noticed that Fr Gabriel’s ordination is tomorrow, the Feasts of the Circumcision of Our Lord, and of St. Basil the Great. What a wonderful day for his ordination! :slight_smile:
May you also travel safely. I shall think of you and those going to this ordination specifically in our prayers tomorrow “for travellers by land, sea and air…” in Liturgy.

It was such a blessing to be there. Our grandson was asked to be an Altar Boy for Bishop John Michael.:thumbsup::thumbsup: It was a blessing talking to Father Gabriel’s wife and young son.:slight_smile: Lots of incense and bells. :smiley:

Axios! My God grant him and his family many Holy Years!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.