Oriental Catholic Blogs

Does anyone know any good Oriental and East Syrian tradition Catholic Blogs from either clergy or laity. I’m not well versed on what is going on with those traditions and it would be great to follow some people who are in it. Thanks!

Unfortunately, I do not know of any.

I put forth the motion that our brother, Marduk, should start one for the Oriental Catholics :slight_smile:

I second that.

nasranifoundation.org/

The lvl grind is what makes most ppl quit games, be it via a built-in bot or or you having to do it all yourself. mainly 'cause in order to get that cool looking outfit or to afford a certain mount, u need to be a high lvl which kind of takes the fun out of things. The computer hardware will be enclosed in a specially designed World of Warcraft case.
There are approximately two hundred ‘server blades’ up for auction. The server hardware was used in the early days of World of Warcraft.
buy wow gold,
buy wow gold,
buy wow gold,
cheap wow gold,
Dungeon Fighter Online Gold,
dfo power leveling,

spam

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.