Original sin adam&eve and you&me?

Adam and Eve where created in perfect nature… They went against their nature and sinned by talking of the trees fruit… so the is the basic process of sinning basically going against your created nature…

We in the new testament are called sons of the devil …being created in the nature to do what is called “evil”. So how is it that we sin if we do what we do by our nature sense birth.

would we not sin if we went against our nature our nature to do evil>? see our nature is to do evil we would only sin if we to good… well that is the logic to sin… doing what is not in your nature to do…

see biblically we can not help doing evil for is in are nature… their for not sin really in us… well that is the way i see it “original sin”

Sin is going against God’s will or what we understand God’s will to be. When they were first created, doing God’s will came natural to Adam and Eve. After their fall, doing God’s will didn’t come so easily for Adam and Eve nor does it come so easily for us because of concupiscence.

Adam and Eve were told by God not to partake of the Tree of Life or the The Tree of Knowledge making that God’s Will and anything that is against God’s will is sin so when Eve partook of the Tree of Knowledge she sinned and the rest is history.

[quote=Tyuiop411] Adam and Eve were told by God not to partake of the Tree of Life or the The Tree of Knowledge making that God’s Will and anything that is against God’s will is sin so when Eve partook of the Tree of Knowledge she sinned and the rest is history.
[/quote]

Actually, God told Adam not to eat the fruit from the Tree of Knowledge. Notice, it wasn’t until after Adam ate the fruit that their eyes were opened (not to mention that it was because of Adam that sin entered into the world). God put a guard to the Tree of Life after Adam and Eve fell. Other than that, I agree that anything against God’s will is sin (Romans 14:23 says, “… For all that is not of faith is sin.” DR).

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.