Oriley Vs. Stewart

Did anyone watch the talk of John Stewart and Bill Oriley on the Oriley factor? If so who do you think “won”. Please keep this civilized. I went on you tube and you should see the comments made about it. So much hate, and anger and ridicule. I could hardly believe we have sunk this low. If you need the link to see the comments.

youtube.com/watch?v=b11eA…layer_embedded

[quote="ndeparis88, post:1, topic:240685"]
Did anyone watch the talk of John Stewart and Bill Oriley on the Oriley factor? If so who do you think "won". Please keep this civilized. I went on you tube and you should see the comments made about it. So much hate, and anger and ridicule. I could hardly believe we have sunk this low. If you need the link to see the comments.

youtube.com/watch?v=b11eA...layer_embedded

[/quote]

I thought Mr Stewart gave a true and honest response, I guess if your an O'riley fan you may have felt different.

SG

It is well-substantiated that viewers of John Stewart’s “The Daily Show” are better educated than Fox News viewers (here’s but one source of the Annenburg study). So, yeah…of course Stewart’s going to school O’Reilly like he schooled where-is-he-now Tucker Carlson. No contest. :rolleyes:

…i cannot comment on the study you site, not having read it, but obviously John Stewarts show like the O’riley show are definitely in opposite camps, and not a lot unbias on either…

Peace

SG

I’m an Oreilly watcher, not a Daily Show viewer most of the time. But, I think Jon Stewart won this argument.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.