Osama bin Laden is Sick

Reuters: “Osama bin Laden is trying to obtain medical attention,” Colonel Don McGraw, director of operations at the Combined Forces Command in Kabul, told a group of British reporters, including one from al-Hayat, it said.

“He (McGraw) refused to say what the Qaeda leader is suffering from or whether it is the same kidney disease which Pakistani officials said in the past he was suffering from,” the newspaper added. Al-Hayat said it was not clear how the U.S. military had obtained its information or where it thought bin Laden might be.

Ed Morrissey notices that more rumors out of Afghanistan have begun to percolate to the mainstream media.

Is there an address where we might send him a “Get Well Soon” card?

:cool:

[quote=b_justb]Is there an address where we might send him a “Get Well Soon” card?

[/quote]

gilliam started a thread on OBL being injured or dead on 24 August.

Afghanistan: Osama Bin Laden Reported Injured

At that time, it was thought that this report was a way of preparing the public for his death and for transition of power.

[quote=b_justb]Is there an address where we might send him a “Get Well Soon” card?

[/quote]

Good idea. After all, we saved Hidekei Tojo’s life when he tried to commit hara-kiri, so we could execute him later.

We should locate bin-Laden and make sure he’s in perfect health, so he’ll be in good shape when we hang his murdering carcass on a gibbet.

—Wolseley, SSgt, CE, USAF; AAC, TAC, SAC, AFRES, CWVA.

Remember the 1500 doctor/interrogators Castro wanted to send the US for Katrina relief? Maybe OBL would like them.

I think OBL died a few years ago. Until I see televised images of his body being paraded in a coffin or at least proof of a current dated photo, I find it hard to believe.

I don’t think I’ll have any healing masses said for him. :rolleyes:

I try not to make a habit out of wishing people were dead, but in this case, I don’t think I’d be too upset to hear about his demise. :cool:

If Osama bin Laden is seeking medical assistance from the United States, I think we should have him come to us so we can save his life. There were many upset Iraqie Saddam guardsmen when Saddam gave up so easily to save his own life.

When terrorists spend their lives endoctronating even young children to become suicide bombers for their terrorist cause, then the terrorists do all they can to save thier own lives, it has a great impact on those who used to follow them.

[quote=Steven Merten]If Osama bin Laden is seeking medical assistance from the United States, I think we should have him come to us so we can save his life. There were many upset Iraqie Saddam guardsmen when Saddam gave up so easily to save his own life.

When terrorists spend their lives endoctronating even young children to become suicide bombers for their terrorist cause, then the terrorists do all they can to save thier own lives, it has a great impact on those who used to follow them.

[/quote]

Ooh. Good point. I never thought of that!

[/quote]

Well put it on rush delivery–I hear missiles can travel halfway around the globe quickly.

I take no joy in wishing someone dead, and when and if that happens I won’t be doing a dance to celebrate. But after all the innocents he has murdered, and how his blood-thirst is hardly quenched, I could not help but feel relief if I were to see his carcus on a slab.

If blowing oneself up is the way to paradise, why is he sending others to do it while he hides in a cave?

[quote=gilliam]Reuters:“Osama bin Laden is trying to obtain medical attention,” Colonel Don McGraw, director of operations at the Combined Forces Command in Kabul, told a group of British reporters, including one from al-Hayat, it said.

“He (McGraw) refused to say what the Qaeda leader is suffering from or whether it is the same kidney disease which Pakistani officials said in the past he was suffering from,” the newspaper added. Al-Hayat said it was not clear how the U.S. military had obtained its information or where it thought bin Laden might be.

Ed Morrissey notices that more rumors out of Afghanistan have begun to percolate to the mainstream media.
[/quote]

We can always send Mikey…That’s the kind of “care” he should get.

The U.S. military in Afghanistan denied on Wednesday that one of its officers had told reporters Osama bin Laden was seeking medical attention.

[breitbart.com/news/2005/09/14/MTFH09854_2005-09-14_14-55-06_SCH434067.html](http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/09/14/MTFH09854_2005-09-14_14-55-06_SCH434067.html)

Well, ya know its this way - all souls born and die. Many are called, but few are chosen! Since he has a date with death, maybe send a “Happy Deathday” card? Maybe one big enough to wrap around the “Mother of all Bombs”?“Say nothing till you hear more”!

And yet, God loves him also…

Thats why God’s love astonds me! :smiley: (Thats good btw).

[quote=catsrus]And yet, God loves him also…
[/quote]

May he be given good health and the grace of penitence with a firm purpose of amendment. It would be a miracle, but a man with his material and personal gifts could yet do good in the world.

“Lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy Mercy.”

[quote=Steven Merten]If Osama bin Laden is seeking medical assistance from the United States, I think we should have him come to us so we can save his life. There were many upset Iraqie Saddam guardsmen when Saddam gave up so easily to save his own life.

[/quote]

In addition it would be a powerful testimony of practical christianism, we don´t know but I think that the impression in the muslim Indonesia of the americans have got better since the tsunami happened and huge help made by american army.

Afghan official says bin Laden still in Pakistan

Lutfullah Mashal…said bin Laden was provided safe passage to Pakistan in 2001 by Afghan commanders paid by al Qaeda and sympathetic to its cause. These commanders helped the al Qaeda leader escape from the Tora Bora mountains as U.S. warplanes and Afghan forces attacked his hideout near the Pakistan border in late 2001.

He said senior al-Qaeda leaders made it across to Parachinar on foot, mule and horseback with the help of some Sulemankheil tribal elders. Mashal said bin Laden later re-crossed the border to Khost, Afghanistan, where Taliban leader Jalaluddin Haqqani gave him refuge, before returning to Pakistan, this time heading for Miranshah, the main town in another tribal agency, North Waziristan.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.