Other Prayer Intentions

Hello Catholic Answers Community,

Here are other prayer intentions that I have.

1.) I want to make sure that I do well in all of the six academic courses that I have taken in the Fall 2013 semester. I do not want to fail.

2.) I pray for the saints and angels to be there for my request to volunteer for CNS-TV, getting admitted to the journalism school, and passing my classes.

3.) I would like to pray for the students who had graduated from the Philip Merrill College of Journalism at the University of Maryland on Sunday, December 22nd. I wish them good luck on all of their endeavors whether they intend to go into the journalism profession or not.

4.) Please pray for me to obtain a good journalism internship for summer 2014.

5.) I want to have a good year in 2014.

6.) I pray for everyone including the Catholic Answers community to have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Happy 2014.

Thank you and God Bless you.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Sincerely,

Dancer7777
-A Current Student at the University of Maryland

Praying for your intention.

I’m praying …

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen:angel1:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.