Our 14th child, just sharing the joy he brings!

I don't post all that often, don't think I even announced the birth of our latest blessing or of my first grandson, so treat this as an announcement! Here is a link to a video we made of our little Elijah, giving us joy, even as he sleeps!
youtube.com/watch?v=gvTotEk5CRM&feature=youtube_gdata

Congratulations! So exciting!! :):):)

Wonderful blessing! Congratulations!:)

Aww :love: what a blessing! And what beautiful eyes he has too :) What a sweet little baby!
Thanks for sharing the joy :D He's warmed my heart so much!

What a great little boy, congrats and God Bless.

He is adorable. I bet your older kids just love love love him!

Oh yes he is very loved! Having a family this size is so hard sometimes, not complaining, without all these children I probably had no chance of attaining heaven, way too selfish ;@) one advantage of having a large family is that it necessitates a certain amount of self sacrifice, I often proclaim that 'these children will get me to Heaven!

Anyway what I was going to say was that one of the joys of large familyhood is watching otherwise self absorbed teens become besotted with younger siblings!

He's adorable :) Congratulations on all of your blessings :)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.