Our 25th Anniversary....!

I'm so excited! DH and I have just celebrated our 25th Anniversary!
Our children and parents got together and threw us a surprise party...wow, I was totally taken off-guard! I don't know why I never suspected a thing.
Just wanted to comment on the fact that although DH and I have had a really roller-coaster life together (career military, both career-oriented and also devoted to faith and family); we even ended up in jail (charges dropped), bankrupt.....everything that could happen, seemed to happen. Both ecstatically great and horrificly bad....
He is the love of my life and I am so blessed to have him!

Congratulations!!! :thumbsup:

Congratulations and best wishes for another 25, hopefully more peaceful than the first 25!!!

[SIGN]Happy Anniversary![/SIGN]

Congratulations and God bless!

[quote="TheRealJuliane, post:3, topic:233127"]
Congratulations and best wishes for another 25, hopefully more peaceful than the first 25!!!

[SIGN]Happy Anniversary![/SIGN]

[/quote]

Thank you all for your good wishes!
Actually, I've had the last few years be pretty peaceful, except marrying off my children to their mates and welcoming grandbabies, and also having a business go down the drain.
I think we are one of those couples who thrive on excitement and adventure, so we're looking around for something fun to do for the next 25 years...I don't really think peace is in our future, but thanks for wishing it on me! :D

Congratulations:D

A very happy 25th to you and many more.

Congratulations. Thanks for sharing.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.