Our Bukari

As salaamu alaikum!!!

Muslims learn a hadith daily, I think it’s a great idea to learn a hadith here daily starting with The Book of Revelation and finishing with the last in order.

I do not pop in here every day, but I will try my best to keep an eye on this thread.

No, I’m not trying to make you guys Muslims. Only Allah subhana wa ta’ala can do that. I just want people to understand Islam. Too many people have the wrong idea of Islam and refuse to free them selves of this wrong idea.

A secret I never told you guys is that not only Muslims will enter heaven. There are seven levels of heaven, Muslims will be on the top, but others will be on other levels. We still believe that you will be punished for shirk etc., as I go on God’s willing, I’ll be able to explain that to you.

Any questions or concerns about any hadith or anything. Please let me know.

Take Care!
Imam Saladin Ahmid.

shirk? :ehh:

THE BOOK OF REVELATION
Chapter 1.

HOW THE DIVINE INSPIRATION STARTED TO BE REVEALED TO ALLAH’S MESSENGER, SWS. AND THE STATEMENT OF ALLAH,SWT IN THE QUR’AN:

“VERILY, WE HAVE INSPIRED YOU O MUHAMMAD AS WE INSPIRED NOAH AND THE PROPHETS AFTER HIM.” 4:163

Volume 1, Book 1, Number 1:

**Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:

I heard Allah’s Apostle saying, “The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for.” **

Good day Mike, shirk means to disbelieve in the Oneness of God. Someone who commits shirk is a mu`shirk.

Oh, thats good.

That wont be us then.

Our creed starts:

“We believe in One God”

:slight_smile:

Peace and God Bless.

Of course it won’t be us. But they believe that our believe in the Sonship of God our Lord Jesus Christ is shirk or idolatry because as the Qur’an says, “God has no son.”

CDL

You seem to be a little confused. The Book of Revelation starts thus:

1The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ. 3Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

The “Jesus” mentioned, BTW, is Gods only begotten son who died for all of our sins(even Muslims)

I want to know why you refuse to answer the question which was asked about 6 times in the Raping non-Muslims thread.

I want to know why you refuse to answer the question which was asked about 6 times in the Raping non-Muslims thread.

Sufi thinks he will get to heaven if he converts people here. So, he’s only going to give us the sanitized, politically correct, for Westerners only “Islam”.

Here is more information about the sanitized Islam that Westerners are being served:

islamreview.com/articles/facade.shtml

oneness of God? hey man we got that covered. “We believe in one God, the Father the Almighty Maker of Heaven and Earth”:thumbsup:

According to Islam those who commit shirk go to hell, so sufi is in the minority if he believes otherwise. Please print more hadith. Especially the ones about stoning.

Kid of reminds me of the things Planned Parenthood does.

obviusly this Sufi guy refuses to answer questions that don’t fancy him because he’s unable to defend his answer. i don’t even know why you sufi bother to post in a catholic forum as if what youre gonna say is gonna matter. Seven levels of heaven, indeed!

Which one is the level with all the virgins? Isn’t the highest level an orgy only attainable if you kill yourself in the name of God?

Being that the OP’s name is Sufi I assume that you are of the mystical sect of Islam “Sufism”. If this is so, then most followers of Islam (Sunni… Shiite…) would regard you and other Sufi’s as heretics.

Even in Saudi Arabia many followers of Sufism are arrested and accused of practicing sorcery amongst others things.

I have an old friend that is a Sufi from the sect of Naqshabandiyya in Lebanon… one of the dozens of Sufi sects that exist today and evangelizing in this way according to him is not the Sufi way.

Being that as a mureed (student), you are under the discipleship of your Sheik… does he know that you are evangelizing?

God bless all

I continue to see everything good in the ‘Quran’ as filtered out of the Bible. There’s nothing new there to virtue; so much for a final message, it’s all been said before.

Quran heaven, with all its defined levels, has too much of earthly desire in it to truly be Heaven.

You believe in One God with 3 parts. That’s shirk. To believe in the Oneness of Allah is to not believe in a SOLID GOD.

Open a thread about Sufism.

Re read what I said about Allah being the only one who can revert. Stick with and understand the topic or get out of the thread.

Why are you making it hard on your self? If it doesn’t matter to you, why are you commenting? You guys are confusing me. :confused:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.