Our Granddaughter Needs Your Prayers Please

Our sweet granddaughter has cysts and tumors on her gallbladder and liver. She will have an MRI on Monday. She’s had many tests and seen many doctors. This is overwhelming for our daughter and son-in-law. Please will you keep her in your prayers. Her name is Beth.

Praying for Beth from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

All-powerful and ever-living God,
look with compassion on our frailty,
and for our protection
stretch out to us your strong right hand.
[We make our prayer] through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
God for ever and ever.
Amen.

May the Lord bless us and keep us from all harm; and may he lead us to eternal life.
AMEN

We will remember Beth and her parents and you in our daily family Rosary.

Most Holy Virgin Mary & St. Elizabeth of Hungary,

I recommend Beth to your care. Heal her tumors and grant her long life and a happy death.

AVE MARIA, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Prayers ascending.

Praying for Beth. God bless.

Our Lady of Guadeloupe, I trust in you. I love you and I ask you to reccomend my soul to Christ. Pray for all sinners and I, Amen.

Jesus, keep little Beth safe and help her heal.

Our Lady of Guadeloupe, I trust in you. I love you and I ask you to reccomend my soul to Christ. Pray for all sinners and I, Amen.

Jesus, keep little Beth safe and help her heal.

Ora pro nobis, Nostrum Eternus Era!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_JnSrxGjaqnQ/TBKwwEBET3I/AAAAAAAACKs/39JnimkbUO8/s400/immaculateheart1.jpg

Sending prayers her way…

Lord hear our prayers for Beth.

Our Father,
Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen

O Glorious St. Clare! God has given you the power of working miracles continually, and the favor of answering the prayers of those who invoke your assistance in misfortune, anxiety, and distress. We beseech you, obtain from Jesus through Mary His Blessed Mother, what we beg of you so fervently and hopefully, Beth’s healing and recovery, if it be for the greater honor and glory of God and for the good of our souls. Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord please hear our prayers for dear Beth.We pray that the tumors and cysts can be safely treated that she will be completely healed.Please guide her doctors and medical professionals to have the knowledge and skills necessary to heal her.We pray the MRI on MOnday will reveal the best way forward to heal this precious child.Lord please comfort Beth that she may not be afraid and please comfort her dear parents and grandparents who love her so very much.Lord in Your mercy please hear our prayers for Beth Amen

Our Blessed Lady please intercede for Beth that she will be healed Amen
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying for healing for Beth …

I will remember your granddaughter in my prayers today. May Our Lord the Divine Physician heal and comfort her.

Lord please hear our prayers for dear Beth.We pray that the tumors and cysts can be safely treated that she will be completely healed.Please guide her doctors and medical professionals to have the knowledge and skills necessary to heal her.We pray the MRI today will reveal the best way forward to heal this precious child.Lord please comfort Beth that she may not be afraid and please comfort her dear parents and grandparents who love her so very much.Lord in Your mercy please hear our prayers for Beth Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Lord please hear our prayers for dear Beth.We pray that the tumors and cysts can be safely treated that she will be completely healed.Please guide her doctors and medical professionals to have the knowledge and skills necessary to heal her.We pray the MRI today will reveal the best way forward to heal this precious child.Lord please comfort Beth that she may not be afraid and please comfort her dear parents and grandparents who love her so very much.Lord in Your mercy please hear our prayers for Beth Amen

No news on our little girl yet. Thank you for your prayers and good wishes.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and
forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver
us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed
is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us, sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now, and will be forever. Amen.

Praying my heart out for Beth’s complete recovery.

We are grateful for your prayers.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed
is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us, sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.