Our Lady of Prompt Succor

Has anyone heard of prayers to Our Lady of Prompt Succor? I was on a catholic site and was directed to miraclerosarymission.org. There is a novena to Our Lady on this site. It is a prayer for pressing needs.

kate

This Icon is also called Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Our Lady of the Passion, and in Greek Foverou Prostasia (Fearsome Protection).

thanks!

kate

Our Lady of Prompt Succor is a title given to an image of Our Lady in New Orleans. You can see the official website of the shrine of Our Lady of Prompt Succor. ursulineneworleans.org/content.cfm?id=225

I’ve been having some trouble with stress and anxiety - pretty bad - the past few days. I was looking for something to help, and when I found this thread, I thought "wow, prompt succor - that’s exactly what I really, really need right now."
I started saying the novena and felt better IMMEDIATELY - not in a “this will be okay, and everything will be perfect” way - but I found a sense of peace and desire to keep going.
Thanks for this thread! And thank you to :thumbsup: Our Lady of Prompt Succor!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.