Our life is going upside down

Please pray for us as we are moving, starting our own business, and I am worried about many things - especially that we are moving into the “bible belt” - I just don’t want people trying to convert us because I hate that kind of thing - or confusing our son. And I’ve never really lived outside our area. It’s just scary and a risk. Please if you have time, say a prayer for us. Thank you.

LORD Jesus
Guide Ur Children. .

Will pray for you…by the way, I once moved and lived in a Bible Belt State for a bit, folks are great down there and there’s usually a pretty good Catholic community too as I found.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

PS. I’ve taken vacations in the Bible Belt … Like Simon says, I love the friendly people down there, and came across the friendliest Catholic Church ever in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. Wish I could move there … God bless you and your family.

praying

Our Father,
Who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy Will be done,
On Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.

Glory be to the Father
And to the Son
And to the Holy Spirit:
As it was in the beginning,
Is now,
And ever shall be,
World without end.

Amen
:amen:

I believe that you will find a very active Catholic Community a long side a fantastic Christian Community living in the Bible Belt. Don’t be surprised that your new neighbors invite you to their church–this just part of Southern hospitality. God bless you on your family adventure!

Peace!

May God help you and your family through this unsettling time. May God keep your family’s faith strong and Catholic. God grant you peace and hope in His protection and love.

You and yours will be in my evening prayers
kathy

I’ll pray for you and your family. Hope things work out with your new neighbors and that you find a friendly Catholic parish. I’m not familiar with that area.

Pinkyyy,
I’ve lived in the Bible Belt most of my 50+years; it’s not at all scary and no one’s ever tried to convert me.

I’ll pray for you and your family as you begin your new life and adventure and that you find a great parish.

I am praying.
May our loving Father keep you and your family in His hands, may you feel Jesus presence all the way, may the Holy Spirit guide you and may this experience strengthen your Catholic faith and your love for the Church and unite your more as a family.:grouphug:

Alma

***† JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.