Our lost cat, Christmas

While at work, one of our children didn’t close the house door tightly and one of our cats, a petite white cute as a button stray cat with blue eyes managed to get out and has been loose 4 nights. I last saw her Tues am when she whined outside door but ran when door squeaked open into next door field. My two children end were arguing over the name, it was Christmas Eve 2 years ago, and with her white as snow fur I encouraged the name Christmas which both children loved. Our 9yr old son is heart broken. She slept with him at night. Please pray for her safe return. My son has such a soft heart, just like me with how many cats and dogs we have rescued or tried to rescue, and I can’t stand to see him cry worrying about her. Thank you all!

[INDENT]Prayer for Return of Lost Pet

Father,
We beseech you to help us find Christmas,
our dear cat who is now lost.
We know that you placed
animals on the earth for many reasons,
including companionship for man.
We therefore ask you to help us
find our lost companion, and pray
that You will keep her safe and protect
her from harm until she is found.
We join our prayers with St. Francis,
St. Anthony of Padua, and all the saints,
and pray in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

:crossrc:

[/INDENT]

praying to St. Anthony of Padua on behalf of your lost kitten. Also praying for your children especially your sensitve son.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

I believe in quick prayer response and God’s miracle… Christmas was in the cage trap with treats inside it (completely humane) when I went outside to one more time check on her before going to bed. Said the prayer with my husb, son and then sev other times! She is home after 4 days!!! Thank you Jesus!! Amen!

thanks for the report! God bless your family

Praying to St. Francis for the safe return of your pet.

Deo gratias! :slight_smile:

AMEN

I’m so sorry.:frowning: I hope that all our prayers will help her find her way home, safe and sound.

Have you tried walking around your neighborhood tapping on an open can of tuna fish with a fork? As you know, cats have an uncanny ability to hear that sound. Also, maybe you should make a bunch of brightly-colored, attention-grabbing signs and put them all over the place. Perhaps someone thought she a was stray and took her in. Offering a reward couldn’t hurt either. I madly love cats, so I understand what you and you’re family are going through. I’m praying for you.:gopray:

Praise GOD from whom all blessings flow!

YAY!!!

I’m so glad that your cat is home safe and sound! Praise God!

Father
We ask you to help us find Christmas,
a dear pet who is now lost.
We know that you
placed animals on the earth
for many reasons,
including companionship for man.
We therefore ask you
to help us find this lost companion,
and pray that You will keep her safe
and protect her from harm until she is found.
We join our prayers with St. Francis,
St. Anthony of Padua, and all the saints,
and pray in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

try this prayer to st Anthony

tony tony look around something’s lost and cant be found.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.