Our Qur'an

As salaamu alaikum!!!

Muslims recite QUR’an daily, I think it’s a great idea to recite the verses here starting with the opening Chapter and finishing with the last in order.

I do not pop in here every day, but I will try my best to keep an eye on this thread.

No, I’m not trying to make you guys Muslims. Only Allah subhana wa ta’ala can do that. I just want people to understand Islam. Too many people have the wrong idea of Islam and refuse to free them selves of this wrong idea.

A secret I never told you guys is that not only Muslims will enter heaven. There are seven levels of heaven, Muslims will be on the top, but others will be on other levels. We still beleive that you will be punished for Shirk etc. As I go on God’s willing, I’ll be able to explain that to you.

Any questions or concerns about any verse or anything. Please let me know.

Take Care!
Imam Saladin Ahmid.

**Surah Al-Fatiha

1:1 Bismi Allāhi Ar-Raĥmāni Ar-Raĥīmi
1:2 Al-Ĥamdu Lillāhi Rabbi Al-Ālamīna 1:3 Ar-Raĥmāni Ar-Raĥīmi 1:4 Māliki Yawmi Ad-Dīni 1:5 'Īyāka Nabudu Wa 'Īyāka Nastaīnu 1:6 Ahdinā Aş-Şirāţa Al-Mustaqīma 1:7 Şirāţa Al-Ladhīna 'Anamta Alayhim Ghayri Al-MaghđūbiAlayhim Wa Lā Ađ- Đāllīna

1.1 In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
1.2 Praise be to God, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the world;
1.3 Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
1.4 Master of the Day of Judgment.
1.5 Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
1.6 Show us the straight way,
1.7 The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose portion is not wrath, and who go not astray.

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ
الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ
إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ
هْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ
صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلاَ الضَّالِّينَ **

With all due respect, I think there are many muslims who have passed on, who are in shock right now. :smiley:

I agree. Not all Muslims are going to heaven. Not all Muslims will see the top heaven.

More than likely Catholics will take their place in the top level of heaven:rolleyes: :stuck_out_tongue:

I want to know why you refuse to answer the question which was asked about 6 times in the Raping non-Muslims thread.

This is what you believe Karin. I accept that, but I believe different. Can you accept that?:slight_smile:

Sure…that is not a problem.
I can guarantee you though that once we are all dead we will really know who was right…I am betting on my fellow Catholics and the Church being right:D :wink:

As long as it is not a problem let’s move on. In the end we will see who is right and who is wrong. No need to discuss that. Allahu Alam.:slight_smile:

I sometimes think its a possibility we all (Christians,Muslims,Jews ect.) are going to be wrong in some small ways but not judged with an iron fist. Embracement and forgiveness. Jesus said… Forgive them father for they not know what they do. Some would say this was adressed to the romans and jews. I do believe he meant everyone of us every living bieng.

I like your Sufi attitude. :slight_smile:

Thanks Sufi I do hope many others feel the same way. We can only hope for the best.

Can we talk about Muhammed’s death? On his death bed, suffering the effects of poisoning, Muhammed’s last words were curses on non-Muslims:

Bukhari:V5B59N727 “When Allah’s Apostle became seriously sick, he started covering his face with a woolen sheet. When he felt short of breath, he removed it, and said, ‘that is so! Allah’s curse be on Jews and Christians.’”

Sufi, is it true that the antagonism of Muslims towards Jews is because Mohammed was poisoned by a Jewess? This is an explanation I picked up online.

Muhammed ordered the slaughter of Jews in Medina way before he was poisoned by his Jewish slave woman (whose husband had been beheaded by Muhammed).

That’s what I heard, Eden. I’m waiting for the Muslim’s reply to that.

originally posted by Sufi
There are seven levels of heaven, Muslims will be on the top, but others will be on other levels

:ehh: Levels of Heaven? Sounds like the mormons except, I think their heaven only has 3 levels with only the “good” tithing mormons on the top level.
**Where do you people get this stuff?! **

There will be neither Catholic, Jew, Muslim or whatever in heaven. There is simply no need for labels in heaven.

It should be the resurrection of the body that should be the ultimate goal of our lives here on earth. Heaven is only a temporary place until we are all united again in our resurrected bodies and live on a new earth.

Well said, I tottaly agree.

I will be happy to be at any level of Heaven.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.